License Key Issue

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
saharmahmoud

License Key Issue

Post by saharmahmoud »

Hello,
I was assigned a license key to use for Powershell Studio 21 by my company. The license key is currently assigned to a user that has left my company. Can the licensing key be unassigned from that user, so that I can add it to mine? Thank you!
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: License Key Issue

Post by sapiensales »

Please email sales@sapien.com directly with this request, and make sure to include the 16-digit Activation Key you need reassigned. Thank you.
This topic is 2 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.