Maintenance Renewal

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
donyoung

Maintenance Renewal

Post by donyoung »

SQL Studio 2021. My product is telling me my maintenance expired, but I renewed it. What is the procedure to apply the renewal key?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Maintenance Renewal

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Usually on a renewal you do not get a new key. The expiration date is just updated.
Your account does not reflect any renewal, so please contact sales@sapien.com with
information (invoice or order number) of what you purchased.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.