Adding Subscription to my account

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
B Daring
Answers: 2
Has voted: 1 time

Adding Subscription to my account

Post by B Daring »

Hope I explain this well enough. I have been the account holder if you will, for the one user that uses Powershell Studio. I never activated the users license as they have always done it. So the question is, if I need to be the main account for all licenses how do I add the key the user is using when it has already been activated? The users job is changing so they will not need PowerShell Studio anymore and I want to assign it to a new user. How can this be done?

Thanks
sapiensales
Site Admin
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Adding Subscription to my account

Post by sapiensales »

Hello,

Please check out the following link, it will provide you with details on how to manage the license:

https://info.sapien.com/index.php/quick ... ation-keys

After reviewing this information, please feel free to contact us at sales@sapien.com with any questions or concerns. Thank you!
B Daring

Post by B Daring »

I have read that, but when I go and add the key it tells me it is already registered.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please send the key in question to sales@sapien.com (Do not post it here)
We can check who it belongs to or is registered to.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
B Daring

Post by B Daring »

I have sent the email explaining it should be added to my account as I will be the manager.

Thank you
This topic is 2 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.