Upgraded to PS 4.1 Within Time Window But Told I H

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Louis.Wood@Regions.com

Post by Louis.Wood@Regions.com »

This page
http://www.primalscript.com/psnextpreview.asp

Said "What will it cost to upgrade to PrimalScript 4.1? 4.0 users will be able to upgrade at no charge for a 30-day window after 4.1 is released."

Well, I upgraded within the (ridiculously short) time window but when I go to the PrimalScript Upgrade Center and enter my 4.0 license key it says "You are using a fairly recent version of PrimalScript, and special upgrade pricing is available for the newest version. You can purchase your specially-priced upgrade from www.ScriptingOutpost.com."

What am I doing wrong?
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Handled via email.
F.G. Rios
Louis.Wood@Regions.com

Post by Louis.Wood@Regions.com »

Thank you. I appreciate the quick response!
This topic is 17 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.