reinstall serialnummer

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bosseg

reinstall serialnummer

Post by bosseg »

Hi

I need to reinstall my Primalscript 4.0 EnterPrise.

After I installed everthing was OK then I uninstalled a trial version of Primal 4. pro.

Now I can not se the licenskey in "About" and a keep droping my settings whem I startup Primal . I also are missing the "Edit with Pr.." on file ext.

Can I just uninstall and then Install and re register tru website again with my serial nummer and get the activation code?
/Bosse
Ferdinand Rios

reinstall serialnummer

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Yes, you should be able uninstall it and then reinstall it. That should clear up the problem.
F.G. Rios
bosseg

reinstall serialnummer

Post by bosseg »

Hi again.

Now I uninstalled and installed from a fresh start. And my Nexus windows are back, I can now also browse Type Libary etc.
I did not have to unlock the applikation and I can still not se the serial nummber in "About" Qoute<PrimalScript 4.0 Enterprise (no Serial Key available)>end qoute

I this normal ? will my version keep running after trial period?

All the Best
Bosse G
Ferdinand Rios

reinstall serialnummer

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

You are fine. Thi is a known bug. It has been fixed in 4.1 which should be out soon and which you can upgarde to for free.
F.G. Rios
bosseg

reinstall serialnummer

Post by bosseg »

Thanks ! for your quick replies.
//Bosse
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.