cannot register license

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 12 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cking2

cannot register license

Post by cking2 »

I have a 10 user multi license key and I am having one of my guys register it. He was able to enter the key directly in PS but on the website it seems to not work and he has no products associated with him. His username is jackwatson. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks-ck
Ferdinand Rios

cannot register license

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Please send the key and login name to sales@sapien.com for them to investigate.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 12 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.