Need Help Finding the WSH Tree Node in Options Me

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
srheal

Post by srheal »

I can not find the Windows Scripting Host tree node in the tools options menu settings I am trying to create a localized personalized certificate for some vbs code. Everytime I go to the Script Settings --> Script Security to create one it does not create one I beleive it is for just getting already made certificates, how come my Window Scritping Host Certificate option is not showing in the Options Tree Node Selections. I get getting a An Exception Dialog when I try to sign a script.srheal2007-03-09 13:14:44
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I am not quite sure what you expectation is or what you are looking for.
Under Tools - Options - Script Settings - Script Security
you can specify a certificate to use for signing.

This does NOT create a certificate, you need to have one.

Please refer to the PrimalScript user manual for more information.
If you need help with creating a certificate maybe someone
over at scriptinganswers.com can help you with that.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 17 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.