Gold Support?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
risedev

Gold Support?

Post by risedev »

Why do I not see my Gold Support Forum? I renewed my Gold Support back in May 2006 for another year, but when I log in, I do not see the Gold Support Forum...My experience just keeps getting worse and worse...I love you product, but everytime I try to stay on top of the upgrades and such, I just have a horrible time trying to figure out how to get anything done!I tried upgrading my 4.0 license to the new 4.1 and it said the 4.0 license was not registered to my email address. So I wanted to use my priority Gold Support option to post to the forum, and when I logged in, I don't have that option...Please help asap... thanks.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Gold Support?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

You still get Gold support even if you post in another forum, not to worry.

Email me your license key to goldsupport@sapien.com and I'll swap the key for you.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Gold Support?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I have determined that you have an offline license file for 4.0.
So you never unlocked online and are of course not in the database on our server.

I will extract your old key and send you a 4.1 replacement.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.