Problem with upgrade of key from 4.90 to 4.1

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
magnust

Post by magnust »

I have (well had now that the update is installed) PS Enterprise 4.0 installed and activated and thought I had it registed with my lisence key as well.
when I tried to upgrade the key from 4.0 to 4.1 it said it was not registed to me, so I went through the registration process and that said it was sucessfull. However when I try to upgrade it still says that this key is not registed to my e-mail.

what can I do to get the upgraded key... as PS now says its a trial version..

*** edit I have just been sent a reply e-mail to my querie e-mail I set, and its all Fixed!! ****

Thanks for Such fast help!! :)

Magnus.magnust2006-11-21 16:47:32
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Please email me directly with your key and I will take care of it:
frios@sapien.com
F.G. Rios
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.