License issue in 4.1.62

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 9 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Xenophane

License issue in 4.1.62

Post by Xenophane »

I have recently upgraded to 4.1.62 and I am having issues running Powershell Studio under multiple accounts.

The reason is that at times I can have multiple Powershell Studio applications running under different credentials on the same machine, to run/test code in different environments. Has that been limited in this release ?

When I try to start it up for another user I get an error saying:
"Unable to determine License Status, Please contact Sapien Support"

I recently installed PowerShell on my new machine which I am migrating to, but I have not had issues before upgrading to 4.1.62.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: License issue in 4.1.62

Post by davidc »

This issue has been addressed and the fix will be included in next service build.

Hopefully we will be able release the build later today.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 9 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.