Forums Before login

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
QuarkMan - deactivated

Forums Before login

Post by QuarkMan - deactivated »

Just thought I would let you know that before I logged in I could see the Sapien MVP Forums, after I could not.Just thought you might like to take another look at the security on the MVP forums.Regards.Ade
Ferdinand Rios

Forums Before login

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

We have done that on purpose. The postings are visible to anyone so that if you are evaluating the software you can look through the postings without having to log in. You canonly post if you login and have write access to those forums.
F.G. Rios
Ferdinand Rios

Forums Before login

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Oh, BTW, the MVP forums are not visible any more...
F.G. Rios
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.