Cannot Logon with iPowershell Pro

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
daxmen99

Cannot Logon with iPowershell Pro

Post by daxmen99 »

I can logon to the browser on my desktop and my Safari iPhone. I cannot logon via the app (iPowerShell Pro). It states Unsupported URL. I can't find any documentation on the web on how to setup this app. Can someone please help? What is the Location field for? Can you give me a sample Server address that I type on the field? Is it with the /pswa at the end?
Ferdinand Rios

Re: Cannot Logon with iPowershell Pro

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Responded to here:

https://www.sapien.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8990&p=48459&hilit=ipowershell#p48459

Please try not to post the same question in multiple forums.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 8 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.