bought pshell studio 2015 a few weeks ago, now 2016?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
LtMandella

bought pshell studio 2015 a few weeks ago, now 2016?

Post by LtMandella »

I bought studio 2015 a few weeks ago on the sale weekend. Now I see 2016 is released. Do I have to pay an upgrade price for only 3 weeks using 2015 version?

If not is it a straight download and install on top of 2015?

I am right in the middle of our very 1st project at my company using studio 2015 so I cannot afford to have any upgrade issue. It could sour my managers on the whole concept of moving to powershell and pshell studio for future development.

thanks,
ken
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: bought pshell studio 2015 a few weeks ago, now 2016?

Post by sapiensales »

Hello Ken,

All new license purchases come with the license itself, as well as the first year of maintenance for free in terms of upgrades to all minor service builds and major version releases.

If you are in the middle of a project, there are no repercussions for waiting to download the new version. You can perform this upgrade at your own convenience.

When you are ready to download the latest version release of the product, you can use the SAPIEN Update Tool which is built in to your product, or you can navigate to your SAPIEN Account, Registered Products page, where all latest download links will also be available.

Thank you.
LtMandella

Re: bought pshell studio 2015 a few weeks ago, now 2016?

Post by LtMandella »

great, thank you!
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.