Rename hotkey (shift-ctrl-J) doesn't work

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
wokmer

Rename hotkey (shift-ctrl-J) doesn't work

Post by wokmer »

Product, version and build: 5.2.124
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64
Operating system: win 10
32 or 64 bit OS: 64

The hotkey for Rename (Ctrl+Shift J) doesn't work, nothing happens.
wokmer

Re: Rename hotkey (shift-ctrl-J) doesn't work

Post by wokmer »

Turns out it is Ctrl-Alt-J as listed in Keyboard Shortcuts.pdf, the menu is incorrectly listing Ctrl-Shift-J
studio3.png
studio3.png (38.51 KiB) Viewed 7004 times
juneblender

Post by juneblender »

Thanks! I've filed an internal bug to fix this. Sorry for any inconvenience.

-- juneb

June Blender
Technology Evangelist
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
wokmer

Post by wokmer »

No worries, nice to see that support is very pro-active!

Is there a bug hunter trophy? ;-)
juneblender

Post by juneblender »

LOL! If there was a bug hunter trophy, I'd have so many they'd fill my office. Bugs hunt me down. :)

I have some cool PowerShell Studio stickers/pens if you'd like some. Email me at juneb at SAPIEN.

And, we really do appreciate the bug report. That bug is already fixed and ready for the next service release.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.