PrimalScript 2009

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 14 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
huntsecker

PrimalScript 2009

Post by huntsecker »

Hey Guys,see the new version is out now, (2009) my enterprise
version (prev edition) seemed to have all the different sections which
are now sold as separate products in one, as a large majority of my
scripts use databases is the new version a downgrade for me with a
prettier ui or is there something worth upgrading for ?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

PrimalScript 2009

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Hmm, I guess you are not reading our newsletter, are you? :-)

Please refer to this post from February:
http://www.sapien.com/blog/2009/02/26/l ... -editions/

If PrimalScript 2009 is worthwhile for you I cannot answer, but you can sure download the 45 day trial and check it out. The two versions should co-exist fine, but you can always use a VM for testing.

Alex
Last edited by J A Reif on Fri May 10, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated url
Ferdinand Rios

PrimalScript 2009

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

All of those feature are STILL in 2009. We are offering those other items as separate applications with additional functionality for people who need that functionality but don't need a script editor.
F.G. Rios
huntsecker

PrimalScript 2009

Post by huntsecker »

Hmm, I guess you are not reading our newsletter, are you? :-)

Please refer to this post from February:
http://www.sapien.com/blog/2009/02/26/l ... -editions/

If PrimalScript 2009 is worthwhile for you I cannot answer, but you can sure download the 45 day trial and check it out. The two versions should co-exist fine, but you can always use a VM for testing.

Alex

Thanks the above was useful, as an enterprise edition holder do I still get the offer mentioned of the free primalSQL 2009 ?
Alexander Riedel

PrimalScript 2009

Yes, of course. There was no time limit on that offer.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
huntsecker

PrimalScript 2009

Post by huntsecker »

One last question before I purchase, is it possible to connect via data providers, namely Borlands Data Provider (BDP) and package these dlls along with script, or is odbc the only method?
Alexander Riedel

PrimalScript 2009

I am not sure if you are asking for PrimalScript or PrimalSQL. In any case, both usually can connect to whatever you can use from ADO.
I am not familiar with anything Borland, so I am afraid you'll just have to try it.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 14 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.