Changing the UI color from light to dark for PrimalXML

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 4 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Deal_Maker

Changing the UI color from light to dark for PrimalXML

Post by Deal_Maker »

Product, version and build: PrimalXML 4.3.45
(*** Please do not write "latest" as a version, specify a version number ***)
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system: Windows 7 Pro
32 or 64 bit OS: 64-bit

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

Is it possible to turn on the dark theme for the PrimalXML interface as used in PrimalScript? In the forums for PrimalXML, I saw a screenshot in an answer to a posted question that had a dark themed color for the UI. I'd prefer that to the light color scheme that is used (apparently) by default upon installation. Currently I'm using the software in trial mode, but if it proves useful, I intend to buy. I currently own PrimalScript 2017 and the PowerPak -- fantastic products!

Thanks
David
DevinL

Re: Changing the UI color from light to dark for PrimalXML

Post by DevinL »

Yes, of course!

If you select Style in the upper right-hand corner and select Visual Studio 2012 Dark, you'll have the dark theme enabled:
PXL_UI_Style.png
PXL_UI_Style.png (13.89 KiB) Viewed 11836 times
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 4 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.