right-click for bookmark displays context menu

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gmichaud

right-click for bookmark displays context menu

Post by gmichaud »

PrimalScript Version 7.4.111 (PSR18Setup_7.4.111_022418_x64.exe)
64 bit
Windows 10 build 1709
64 bit OS

I'm a long time primalscript 2012 user. I make bookmarks with right-click on the line numbers, to the left of the actual editable area. This is much faster and more natural than contorting my hand into Ctrl-F2. With the 2018 eval this makes the bookmark ok, but it also displays the file's context menu. Not harmful, just annoying. It does this with .vbs, .cmd and unsaved text files, probably all files types.

Also, the simple action of making a bookmark on a newly opened file makes primalscript think the file has changed. I get a asterisk on the file's tab and closing it without actually editing it brings up the prompt to save the changes. This happens even with the options 'Save undo information' & 'save local bookmarks' unchecked.
Thanks,
Gerry
This topic is 6 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.