Missing Script/Designer buttons...?

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jtilma92

Missing Script/Designer buttons...?

Post by jtilma92 »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below if you are currently using a Trial Version of the Product. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2018 version 5.5.152.0
32 or 64 bit version of product:64bit
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise 1709
32 or 64 bit OS: 64bit

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***
Hello, I was trying out PowerShell Studio 2018 following a tutorial and I'm running into a little bit of trouble switching from Script view back to designer view. If I start a new project, it starts out in Designer view (see screenshot 1). But there isn't any button to switch it to script view to the left of the designer view window to switch it to Script view. I see this button in the tutorial video I'm using as well as in a screenshot on your website (see screenshot 2). If I double click in the middle of the form I created it switches to script view but then there isn't any way to switch it back to designer view (see screenshot3).
Attachments
screenshot3.PNG
screenshot3.PNG (120.16 KiB) Viewed 19387 times
screenshot2.PNG
screenshot2.PNG (252.64 KiB) Viewed 19387 times
screenshot1.PNG
screenshot1.PNG (124.26 KiB) Viewed 19387 times
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Missing Script/Designer buttons...?

Post by davidc »

Thank you for reporting the issue and it will be resolved in the next service release. In the meantime, if you save the file the tabs will reappear. You can also toggle between the designer and script editor by pressing [Ctrl + D].
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Olga_B
Site Admin

Re: Missing Script/Designer buttons...?

Post by Olga_B »

You need to save file, and give it a name. Then you will see Designer and Script buttons.
This topic is 5 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.