Import Existing Forms

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
dknutsenfrey

Import Existing Forms

Post by dknutsenfrey »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2019 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.6.162
Build: v10.0.14393.0

I have been using PoshGUI to build my forms before discovering this product. Is there a way to import existing forms into PSF files?

Thank you
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Import Existing Forms

Post by davidc »

Not at this time, but creating a script to psf converter is on my list. Regardless, I still highly recommend submitting a feature request here:

https://sapien.com/requests
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.