Script Packager - Alternate Credentials how to

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
NewRootUsr

Script Packager - Alternate Credentials how to

Post by NewRootUsr »

Information about my PC build and product:
Product: PowerShell Studio 2019 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.6.170
Build: v10.0.16299.0

Hello folks, I am trying to track down some documentation on how to use the alternative credentials when building an exe from a script. I am trying to embed the credentials of a local account for the .exe to run with, but it also needs to run as administrator (local user is administrator). It fails to launch properly when I use .\localusername and the password.

Am I missing something? I can't seem to find a document that describes how to use the .exe or .msi packager with alternate credentials so any assistance would be great.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Script Packager - Alternate Credentials how to

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.