Language switching inside console window

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Mekac_CZ

Language switching inside console window

Post by Mekac_CZ »

Hello, years passed and "bug" described in viewtopic.php?t=9881 is still not fixed. Cannot change language inside console window (without enhanced console). Maybe in 2021 version? :/

Product: PowerShell Studio 2020 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.7.172
Build: v10.0.17763.0
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Language switching inside console window

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Generally Keyboard layouts are switched with Windows+Space on a system level. I use that all the time and it seems to work just fine.
From the description of the old post I am not quite sure what would be switched. Did you mean the code page in the console?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I did some research on this and I think I understand what the problem is. Unfortunately the bug was never logged in our system, so it wan't addressed. It has been logged now.
I am hoping it will not take until the 2021 versions to get that fixed.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Mekac_CZ

Post by Mekac_CZ »

Thank you. It is not a major bug, since enhanced console (workaround) works... But it would be nice to see it fixed.
This topic is 4 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.