xml-file in PrimalScript

Use this forum to ask questions before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
sulthoma

xml-file in PrimalScript

Post by sulthoma » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:45 pm

When trying to open xml-file in PrimalScript, get the message: "Nonamed file contains the wrong path." (in the original: "Файл без имени

Alexander Riedel

xml-file in PrimalScript

Post by Alexander Riedel » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 pm

That is an MFC error message. Do you get a message about an XML error in the debug windows when that happens?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

sulthoma

xml-file in PrimalScript

Post by sulthoma » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 am

No. Simply open the file. For example, demo.xml. I just noticed that PrimalScript open these files. Moreover, it is even readable. And used this feature to check the files created by my program. That is why I want to understand - what my files are different from others ...

sulthoma

xml-file in PrimalScript

Post by sulthoma » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:54 am

However, thanks for the reply. It is now clear that this is not PrimalScript, this - XMLDOM. I.e. - the error is likely to inaccurate XML syntax

Alexander Riedel

xml-file in PrimalScript

Post by Alexander Riedel » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 am

Go to Tools - Options - Text Editor - General and check"Always open XML files as text". That ensures that XML files with problems are always opened. You can then right click and open them in the xml editor.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.