Error when code signing VBS script

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
dlethe

Post by dlethe »

It doesn't work ... "SANtools" only works with the 2-line VBS signing script I referenced in this thread, but nothing works so far from within the PrimalScript script signing tool. The problem was that the PrimalScript signing function didn't work, or at least I couldn't get it to work. Granted I have a work-around as I can just not use PrimalScript, but it would be nice to get the bug fixed

Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

There is really nothing we can do, we do the same thing as the script does. Nothing more, nothing less. I'll make a note and check if there is something different with a 64 bit OS version.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 17 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.