PrimalSense in include file

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
itsmedoogie

Post by itsmedoogie »

Wow! That was fast. Got the latest release today and everything works great! I hope I am not speaking to quickly, but you guys are awesome. I am so glad I found your software. This will make working wish ASP files so much easier. I even noticed that you do not have to have the include file for PrimalSense to work. So awesome.

Got another situation. Sometimes I will create a class and call another class from that first class. As of now, PrimalSense does not work. I am going to email you an example so you can see it better as to what I am talking about. Since I forwarded files to you last time, I figured emailing an example would help again. Essentially, primal sense doesn't pull up my methods or functions when calling a class within another class. Here's a quick example.

objDataGrid.Columns(1).CssClass = "mystyle"

I appreciate your assistance.

Jason
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Thanks for the compliments! Please be aware that it will not always go THAT fast.
Right now everyone is tied up working full speed on 4.2.

We'll look at your latest email as soon as we can.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 17 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.