Powershell Studio- New Feature to "deregister" machine

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
LtMandella

Powershell Studio- New Feature to "deregister" machine

Post by LtMandella »

I seem to trash drives/laptops faster than most. And now I have trashed another drive (trying to do full system encryption) so I cannot install a second copy of PShell Studio on alternate machine.

I own some other apps that support interactive "deregister" (Balsamiq is an example) so I can "move" the licensed install to a different machine, without needing to fill out a web form, email support, etc.

thanks for a great product!

ken
DevinL

Re: Powershell Studio- New Feature to "deregister" machine

Post by DevinL »

While there is a way to deactivate your product, it does require you to actually have access to the program so it wouldn't do much good when your disk drive fails for example :lol:. Just for reference, if you do happen to have access to the software you only have to select the License Information button in the upper right followed by "Deactivate license" and then you'll have freed up an activation slot.

That being said, thank you for the suggestion. I'll pass it on to the team and whenever we have information to share we'll be sure to post it here.
License_Information.png
License_Information.png (4.57 KiB) Viewed 3368 times
Deactivate_License.png
Deactivate_License.png (64.01 KiB) Viewed 3368 times
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
LtMandella

Post by LtMandella »

[[if you do happen to have access to the software you only have to select the License Information button in the upper right followed by "Deactivate license" ]]

hell, my bad. that is exactly the feature I was asking for, and it is already right there (hopefully in my version-2015?)

thanks again for a great product!

Now if only powershell studio could recover my trashed/partly encrypted hard drive :?
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by sapiensales »

Send us over an e-mail directly to sales@sapien.com, referencing this post and we will get the activation tied to your trashed hard drive, freed up for you.
This topic is 7 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.