PowerShell Studio: Create backup copy of unsaved files

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jrob0124

PowerShell Studio: Create backup copy of unsaved files

Post by jrob0124 »

Good morning,

I have a request for PowerShell Studio to create a backup copy of unsaved files used for recovery. I was recently hit with an auto-reboot due to patches and lost quite a bit of work. Yes, I should have saved before I left for the day, but it's obvious I suck. This would be a great recovery feature that could save the our rear ends. I know several inferior tools have a similar feature built in, so I think it would be cake adding it to a much more superior tool. Thanks for the consideration.
DevinL

Re: PowerShell Studio: Create backup copy of unsaved files

Post by DevinL »

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll pass this along to the team and see what we can do to make this happen.

In the meantime, you can enable the auto-save feature in File -> Options -> Backup, just in case you get hit with another auto-reboot :)
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.