Class Support in PowerShell Studio 2017

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 6 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
JDruhan

Class Support in PowerShell Studio 2017

Post by JDruhan »

I recently convinced my company to invest in a few licenses for PowerShell Studio 2017. One major feature our developers desperately need is multi-file class support. The software should be able to detect the creation of a class, identify that class using either include references or scanning available files in the project and provide available variables/methods of that class.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Class Support in PowerShell Studio 2017

Post by davidc »

[TOPIC MOVED TO WISH LIST AND FEATURE REQUEST FORUM]

Improving class support is definitely on our TO DO list.

Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
it@modotex.com

Post by it@modotex.com »

The handling with classes ist very very bad! Either i have a horrible big files with tons of classes in one file, or i write my code in c# and reference only in powershell. Therefor i would not need Powershell Studio. PLEASE ADD SUPPORT FOR ONE FILE PER CLASS :!: :!:
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

We released a new service build that expands PrimalSense for classes and include rename refactoring:

https://www.sapien.com/blog/2017/09/21/ ... -v5-4-144/
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.