Primal Script 2012: A Decent Icon

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jeremyg

Post by jeremyg »

The icon for PrimalScript 2012 looks horrible on the Windows 7 taskbar!I know this may seem trivial to some, but it bothers me a lot. Because of the white background of the icon, it appears like it's the "document icon" from Windows Explorer with an overlay. It kind of makes the program feel "cheap"...like some half-assed shareware. (which it's NOT!) PrimalScript 2011 had an icon that looked professional.I think even if you took the orange-circle-ish logo and put it on a transparent background it would look WAY better.jeremyg2012-05-04 09:35:09
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I will let our graphic artist know.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.