FTP Explorer: Enable Tab

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 16 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
djlurch

Post by djlurch »

It's a really small addition, and hopefully it would only take a few minutes to implement. Using the FTP Explorer when I open a site, the left pane has focus. Normally I would expect that when I hit the tab button the focus would switch to the main panel.Implementing this would allow me to keyboard navigate more effectively.This is a low priority request.Thanks!
djlurch

Post by djlurch »

Also, another thing I just noticed, when using the Find box (from a restart/clean start), the previous search value appears in the search box.Expected behavior would be for it to be blank with the previous search possibly in the dropdown.Extremely small issue...maybe you even designed it this way.Yes: V4.1.539
djlurch2007-05-22 21:35:14
donj

Post by donj »

The Find box behavior is as-designed. Many users find it helpful to have the last search retained until a new search is entered.
This topic is 16 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.