Script Packager Enhancement: Manifest Resource

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 16 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
brbedgood@gmail.com

Post by brbedgood@gmail.com »

I am using PrimalScript 2007 Pro and I am quite happy with it. The script packager is particularly helpful in my work. One feature that is lacking, however, is the ability to create a manifest resource in the package to provide version and ownership information. While there are third party tools to perform this task after compilation, it would be far better to be able to be able to do this as part of the PrimalScript packaging step. The manifest resource is an xml file, so even if you can't easily provide a UI to create one, perhaps have the ability to include the manifest as part of the Files section of the packager dialog.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

It's on our list of things to do. I cannot promise any specific timeframe though.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 16 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.