Subversion support for single files

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 16 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bmclain

Post by bmclain »

I would like to have the ability to use subversion and single files. As I typically don't ever use workspaces, the subversion support is not even usable for me.
donj

Post by donj »

Could you expand on that a bit? Once source control is set up in PrimalScript, you can normally use it to check in and out single files - you don't have to use a PrimalScript workspace. I admit I don't have Subversion, but I'm able to check in/out single files using the source control I do have. Is that what you're suggesting? Or did I miss the point?
bmclain

Post by bmclain »

I think spoon has me covered. If you read the tech note where you cover support for subversion it specifically states that it doesn't support single files, only workspaces. Guess that's what the Tortoise covers (since that's my subversion client as well)
donj

Post by donj »

Gotcha. Not exactly what I was thinking... glad Spoon cleared it up for you.
This topic is 16 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.