Code folding

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 14 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Russ Pitcher

Code folding

Post by Russ Pitcher »

I love the code folding, and make extensive use of regions to keep things clear. Would it be possible to add folding ability to code blocks other than Functions, Subs and Classes. I'm thinking of For..Next, If...Else..End If, Select Case...Case...End Select, etc.
I think this would be a great addition for long scripts. I don't think that these should collapse with the 'Collapse All' function, but just be controlled by hand though.
Thanks,
Russ
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Code folding

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Thanks Russ.

I'll have it added to the list.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
franky13

Code folding

Post by franky13 »

Hi Alex,

any news on this - I would also love to see PS automatically recognize loops, conditions etc. Any chance to see this in a later build of PS200)

Thank you
Frank
dominik.ecke

Code folding

Post by dominik.ecke »

you have my vote on that, I would appreciate this function as well
This topic is 14 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.