FGL support

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 15 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
huntsecker

FGL support

Post by huntsecker »

would it be possible to add FGL (friendly Ghost Language) support/intellisense I'm sure must be a large userbase that have to use this unfriendly language for ticket layouts.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

FGL support

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Sounds a bit exotic. Is there a user community where we can post and see what the response is?
A quick search in Google did not reveal a place with specifications.
Do you know a site where those can be obtained?
Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
huntsecker

FGL support

Post by huntsecker »

Hey Alex,not sure there'd be many forums as the syntax is very simple ala html. it is the language used for most reciept layouts ticket layouts and the like, I'm sure would be quite easy to add as there is so few commands.http://www.bocasystems.com/fgl41c.doc is a support document showing the syntax for the language.although as its not strictly a scripting language and more of a layout language, I was guessing no joy.
This topic is 15 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.