U3 compatibe PrimalScript Installation

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 15 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PeterHelbig

Post by PeterHelbig »

Hi folks!
I started using PrimalScript just a couple of days ago and I have to admit, that I'm completely enthusiastic about it.
But there's one wish I have already ... but first of all I should probably tell about the background.
I'm a freelancer, dealing with software QA using automated testing tools like Quicktest Professional and Quality Center be HP. In most cases these tools are used to develop and execute tests embedded in very large vbscript frameworks. To work on such frameworks I'm actually using PrimalScript, which is fine for me, as long as I'm working on my own notebook. However - in most cases I have to work on PCs owned by my customers and I must not install software on them.
Before I used UltraEdit for U3 because I simply plugged in my USB stick and was able to use my favourite editor.
That's what I'd like to have with PrimalScript - support for U3 technology!
Do you see any plans for that in near future?
Kind regards
Peter Helbig
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

Thanks for the suggestion. I know the dev team will give it serious consideration. All I can say is to keep an eye on the SAPIEN blog (http://www.sapien.com/blog). That's the first place new versions and products will be announced.
This topic is 15 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.