[PrimalXML2016] Better support for Hi-Res/Hi-DPI displays

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 8 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
datacore.glenn

[PrimalXML2016] Better support for Hi-Res/Hi-DPI displays

Post by datacore.glenn »

Hi,

I'd like to request better support for higher resolution displays. In my case, I make extensive use of the Simple XPath Search functionality but on my workstation, equipped with a 3200x1800 276PPI display, the size of the text in the search expression box makes it excruciating to use. The font size is miniscule (screenshot attached) and I can find no application setting which changes that.

I have tried using the "Disable display scaling on high PPI displays" feature of the OS but it makes no difference to how the this application renders itself.

I have no such issues with PowershellStudio2015/16.

Best regards,
Glenn

PrimalXML 2016
64-bit
Version 4.2.41
Windows 10 Pro

3200 x 1800 276 PPI
Attachments
PXML2016_XPathSearch_Hi-DPI_TextSize.png
PXML2016_XPathSearch_Hi-DPI_TextSize.png (98.66 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: [PrimalXML2016] Better support for Hi-Res/Hi-DPI displays

Post by davidc »

Thank you for reporting this. I will pass it along to the team.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.