Open Start Page Button

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 14 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cking2

Open Start Page Button

Post by cking2 »

Or when you right click script and choose 'close all but current' you ignore the start page. Once it is closed, it is difficult to open again.

Unless I am missing something.

Of course maybe I am only one of few that actaully like the start page.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Open Start Page Button

Post by Alexander Riedel »

View->Other Windows->Start page.

I'll check on the "Close all but current"...

Ok, it seems to work fine. If I click close all but current on the start page it closes all but the start page.
If I click on anything else "close but current" the start page gets closed too, as it should.

So I am not quite sure what you are asking :-)Alexander Riedel2009-11-26 21:33:59
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
cking2

Open Start Page Button

Post by cking2 »

Hah. I guess I was missing something? Thanks. That is sufficient for sure.

(View->Other Windows->Start page)

-ck
cking2

Open Start Page Button

Post by cking2 »

Also, I understand that close all but current does what it says..and now that I know how to open the start page eaiser maybe not as big of deal but...
I use the start page as more of a menu so what I was getting at was having the 'close all but current' (when clicking on a script tab not start page) close all tabs EXCEPT start page. Or at least an option to be able to set for guys like me.

Thanks-as always. Love PS.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Open Start Page Button

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Ok, I see what I can do.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 14 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.