Adding Snapins to PrimalForms 2011 Environment

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jmuirhead

Post by jmuirhead »

Wondering the best way to ensure that the Exchange 2010 Snapin is always loaded in my PrimalForms environment every time i load it, regardless of the project itself. Specifically, it's kind of convenient to have the PowerShell console inside "Exchange aware" by default. Seeing some references in the forms to a "startup.pfs" file that might do something like this, but i'm unsure how to go about setting it up and where to place this "startup.pfs" file. Some direction please? Thx.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

You can alter the Project Template files located under: C:ProgramDataSAPIENPrimalForms 2011TemplatesProjects You can add the import statement to each Startup.pfs. You can also alter the single file templates: C:ProgramDataSAPIENPrimalForms 2011TemplatesFileTypes David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jmuirhead

Post by jmuirhead »

Thanks David. Does this hold true for PowerShell Studio 2012 as well? (Upgraded to it today) Thanks.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Yes the same hold true, except the path uses PowerShell Studio 2012. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.