AllSigned enviromnent issue when upgrading

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
wallen

Post by wallen »

Upgraded Primal Forms 2011 from 2.0.20 to 2.0.24 and now I can't get anything to run. I am in an allsigned environment.I've tried re-adding my certificate to Primal forms options."Sign Script" Remains greyed out.When I run a script (Ctrl-f5) I get the following error: ERROR: lesNVDOT.Temp.ps1 is not digitally signed. The script will not execute on the system. Please see "get-help about_signing" for more details..
line (1): ERROR: At Line: 1 char: 2
ERROR: + & <<<< 'C:Usersh9067wcaDocumentsSAPIENPrimalForms 2011FilesNVDOT.Temp.ps1'
ERROR: + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [], PSSecurityException
ERROR: + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RuntimeException
ERROR: Please let me know what I need to do to fix this.Thanks.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

There were no changes to the signing code in those versions. The only reasons the sign script button will be greyed out is that the file is not a ps1 script or it hasn't been saved or its part of a project. If you are running a form file, I recommend testing your signing settings with any ps1 file first. David
davidc2012-05-07 12:23:20
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc

Post by davidc »

Also make sure you have the "Automatically sign exported scripts" option checked. David
davidc2012-05-07 12:28:23
David
wallen

Post by wallen »

Automatically signed exported scripts has always been checkmarked. I exported one of my pff's as a ps1 and it still didn't get signed. I also re-loaded it in primal-forms (as a .ps1) and manually signed it (since it was ungreyed), and it still won't sign it. The only things I did... was upgrade to 2.0.24, and tell it to keep my settings when it first launched.
davidc

Post by davidc »

What message did you get when you tried to sign the ps1 file? David
David
wallen

Post by wallen »

An exception occured while signing the fileFile C:Usersh9067wcaDocumentsSAPIENPrimalForms 2011FilesNVDOT.Export.ps1could not be signed
wallen

Post by wallen »

I have also re-exported my certificate with the private key and a new password, to make sure that the password wasn't wrong. I get the same error.
davidc

Post by davidc »

Can you verify that the capicom.dll exists: C:Program Files (x86)Common Filesmicrosoft sharedcapicomcapicom.dll If it does, please re-register the dll. If not I recommend reinstalling PrimalForms. David
David
wallen

Post by wallen »

I'm running 32-bit windows 7... There is no C:Program FilesCommon Filesmicrosoft sharedcapicom (Capicom directory is missing). Will copying the key from the help "?" icon work? or will I need to register a new key to re-install?
davidc

Post by davidc »

Please reinstall PrimalForms and it should hopefully resolve the issue. David
David
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.