Setting a default font/font size?

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
StupidSexyFlanders

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

Seem the font properties for any new form are MS Sans Serif 8.25pt. I can change the size easy enough, but something there are dozens of elements and I would rather set a new default font size (or even a new default font).

I have poked around in the various config files, but couldn't find anything.

(using PS Studio 2012)
Mike
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

This is the reason we came up with "Styles". I recommend creating your own custom style with the font settings you want. Then simply select all the control and apply the style. Please refer to the PowerShell Studio 2012: What's New? (Part 2) blog article for more details. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
StupidSexyFlanders

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

I will explore that, thanks! I also found that if I set the main form at font x, it will retro-actively resize all the elements within the form to match.
Mike
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.