Source image for spinning animation?

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
StupidSexyFlanders

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

Working with the Run Process control set (along with the required Form-Tracker set). I would like to copy/alter the default 'busy image' but cannot seem to find it on my system. Is that an animated gif?

The control set's ImageList doesn't indicate there are any images attached at all, so I assume this is hard-coded to the control set source.

Can you point me to where this image is on my system
Mike
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Yes the images are embedded in the control set. So there is no physical files installed on your drive. You could reference the imageList using other controls if you need to.David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc

Post by davidc »

To answer you other question, it's not an animated image. It is a series of images that are changed by the timer's event in order to produce an animation. David
David
StupidSexyFlanders

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

Okay, thanks. So if I wanted in insert an entirely different set of images how do I instruct the timer to pull a different image with each tick -- and then have it start over once it's done?

Based on how the existing control set is coded, I think each image in the list is part of an array called ImageIndex (which can be referenced by a button or whatever)...but I am not sure about that.

Just want to make sure I am understanding the logic inside the imagelist/timer relationship.
Mike
davidc

Post by davidc »

The easiest way is to change the images in the ImageList (imagelistButtonBusyAnimation). Or you can create a new imagelist and set the button's ImageList property so that it points to the new one. In either case, you shouldn't have to change any logic, since the update script block looks at the button's ImageList property. David
David
This topic is 11 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.