save dialog box

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
daillest319

save dialog box

Post by daillest319 »

I wrote a script to automate through an outsourcing company website. it navigates to where i can download the file i need i have the vbs script click the export button and choose from the drop list to be pdf but once that happens i need to save it and Save Dialog Box pops up. i cant seem to find the commands to have the script choose save and then choosing the destination as well as renaming the filename and clicking save button again.any help would be great thanks!!!
daillest319

save dialog box

Post by daillest319 »

I wrote a script to automate through an outsourcing company website. it navigates to where i can download the file i need i have the vbs script click the export button and choose from the drop list to be pdf but once that happens i need to save it and Save Dialog Box pops up. i cant seem to find the commands to have the script choose save and then choosing the destination as well as renaming the filename and clicking save button again.any help would be great thanks!!!
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

save dialog box

Post by jvierra »

Can't be done like that.

If you knopw th eurl of teh file you can use teh web client to doenload it. The POwerShell web client is easist. The CMLHTTP client also works. Look in script sharing for examples on how to do this.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.