Powershell Studio missing the mark

Anything you want to tell us? Praise? Criticism? Post it here. Please keep it professional and constructive.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
artisticcheese

Powershell Studio missing the mark

Post by artisticcheese »

No support for DSC, no support for classes. ISE, Powershell Plus have this support out of the box for free. Needless to say will not be buying any new versions of Powershell studio. Wasted 2 hours trying to figure out why Intellisense does not pick up members of my class thinking I mush be doing something wrong since there is no way $400 product does not have feature ISE has out of the box, just to find out that it's actually the case.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Powershell Studio missing the mark

Post by Alexander Riedel »

We are always happy to get constructive feedback from our customers. We don't really know, based on your post, what the exact problem is or if we could have helped you, but I will of course forward your input to the team.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.