Want to set a default printer for Access 2010

Batch, ASP, JScript, Kixtart, etc.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Deepak Jha

Post by Deepak Jha »

HI guys,,

I am new on this forum..and also new with scripting..I want to set a default printer for just Access 2010 program and for just only one user..Is there any script available who can help me.If yes please provide me a sample script...
Or there is some another way to do this?

I have 1 local printer and one is network printer I want to use my N/w printer as default for Access 2010 and for other program I want to use my local printer as windows default printer...Guys please help me out from this...
Deepak Jha

Post by Deepak Jha »

HI guys,,

I am new on this forum..and also new with scripting..I want to set a default printer for just Access 2010 program and for just only one user..Is there any script available who can help me.If yes please provide me a sample script...
Or there is some another way to do this?

I have 1 local printer and one is network printer I want to use my N/w printer as default for Access 2010 and for other program I want to use my local printer as windows default printer...Guys please help me out from this...
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

Access uses the users Windows Default Printer. This can be changed for Reports using VBA and the report properties.

There is not way to set a different default printer for Access 2007/2010.

This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.