Missing Data

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 7 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Rlyon9

Missing Data

Post by Rlyon9 »

Product and version: Ipowershell 5.0.142
OS version: IOS (latest)

If I do a search for get-childitem under cmdlets, it only shows for the security store locations. If I scroll over to the Related Links area, and click on Get-Item, or any of the other links there, it returns a "Alert! Link not found" message. I've tried downloading data, deleting the app and reinstalling it, etc, but no dice.
Ferdinand Rios

Re: Missing Data

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

We are in the process of investigating this issue. Thank you for the heads up. We will get this fixed ASAP. I will post here when the fix has occurred and then you can re download the fixed data.
F.G. Rios
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

This bug has been fixed and will be available shortly (as soon as Apple approves the build on the app store.)
IMPORTANT!

You must delete the existing app before you install; the new version. This will make sure any corrupt data files on the device are removed. You will get a new set of data files when you do the download.

Thank you for your patience.
F.G. Rios
Rlyon9

Post by Rlyon9 »

Yes, Thank You for this fix! Ipowershell is an important part of my study when I'm stuck in a public spot. However, for some items, (like Get-childitem) if you go to related links, that area is empty.

Thank you!

Richard Lyon
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

I will look into that.

Thank you
F.G. Rios
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

We have identified the problem as improperly constructed xml files from Microsoft. We have made changes to our XSL files to better handle these improperly constructed files. We have just submitted build .144 to the Apple Store with these changes. When that becomes available, please install it.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 7 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.