Can't post in forums

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
afichter

Can't post in forums

Post by afichter »

Howdy, I don't have the permissions to post in the Powershell Studio forum, but I have a licensed copy of PS and I'm logged in...am I missing something?
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Can't post in forums

Post by sapiensales »

There are no subscriptions associated with the account you used to post this. Posts on the PowerShell Studio forum will need to come from the account the subscription in question is registered to.
afichter

Post by afichter »

Ah, I have a 'shared subscription' because I work for an organization who has bought licenses in bulk.

I understand that the system currently doesn't support me. I won't be able to get access to the master account for my organization. I wish the forum would support my shared subscription.

Thanks for the help.
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by sapiensales »

Please send your subscription number to sales@sapien.com. We will be able to look further into this and see if there are any additional options for you. Thank you.
afichter

Post by afichter »

Will do, thanks.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.