Powershell Studion license key

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Rainesworld

Powershell Studion license key

Post by Rainesworld »

We have subscription numbers but no license key to register and use the product we purchased. How can we get a license key and/or use our subscription number to register our product.
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Powershell Studion license key

Post by sapiensales »

You will need the account Username/Password where the subscription number is registered, and the 16-digit subscription number, to activate the software. At the activation screen within the product, all three areas need to be completely filled in to activate. SAPIEN ID should be your account username, Password should be the password associated with the account, and the subscription number should be placed into the box marked "License No". If you run into any additional issues, please let us know. Thank you.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

If you have not yet registered your subscription online, you can do so on your account's product page. (https://www.sapien.com/account/products)

In the upper-right of the browser window, you will see "Account Tools"
Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.38.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.38.20 AM.png (62.85 KiB) Viewed 5791 times
Enter the Subscription number where instructed and click "Register".
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Rainesworld

Post by Rainesworld »

None of the screens look like what you guys are describing. I have registered my product. When I run Powershell Studio I see it says I have 7 days in my trial. When I click the Unlock now it asks for a license Key, which I don't have. When I go to your website, login, and look at my registered products I cannot get a key. If I click on the 'activate using my subscription number' link it is not helpful as I cannot find the screen.

When you say below to fill in all the fields, where do I do that?
Rainesworld

Post by Rainesworld »

Where is the "Activation screen within the product"?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I am not quite sure from your description what problem you are facing. You see the trial dialog I assume, since your mention that.
You enter your subscription number, your user id and password in that dialog and press activate.
Please see here:
http://info.sapien.com/index.php/quickg ... activation
Alexander Riedel
Rainesworld

Post by Rainesworld »

I do not see any "trial dial". Our situation is that we installed a trial verion and when we launch the software we see a popup(I wish I could insert the screen shot). On the popup there is an "Unlock Now" button. That wants a licenses key which we don't have. There is also a "Buy Now" button, which we don't want to use because we already bought it and that's how we received our subscription number. If it's easier, you can call me at 330-309-8885 and maybe I can share my desktop and show you.
Alexander Riedel

You have a subscription number. That is the same as a license key. Just look at the article here that I previously linked to:
http://info.sapien.com/index.php/quickg ... activation
Alexander Riedel
Rainesworld

Post by Rainesworld »

I really appreciate your help. I did read through that document. None of the screens in there show up for us.

Could the issue be that we installed a trial version that was provided by our enterprise? Do you think we need to uninstall that and then download the install from your site?

Thanks.
Alexander Riedel

Can you take a screenshot of what you see and post it here? I think it would really help if we could see that. Or email it to support@sapien.com. Unfortunately for security reasons we can not remotely connect to any customers computer.
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.