Rebuilt my laptop - need to reset the activation

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cheltzel

Rebuilt my laptop - need to reset the activation

Post by cheltzel »

I just found out that I needed to reset the PowerShell Studio registration before I rebuild the reinstall the software.

I need the activation under my ID for the LAPTOP-XXXXXXXX (I don't remember the exact ID). Also can you point me the URL with the documentation on exactly what I should do in the future when I do this?

Thanks,
Chuck
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Rebuilt my laptop - need to reset the activation

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Hi Chuck.

I cannot find a LAPTOP-* under your activated computers. Please check on your accounts page and email the name to support@sapien.com. I'd be happy to reset it for you.
http://info.sapien.com/index.php/quickg ... vation-faq
would be what you are looking for probably.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
cheltzel

Post by cheltzel »

With your help, I was able to find the system name for the registration. It was a desktop system, and a native Win10 install. Very interesting as the only desktop system I installed your software on is the other system listed.

In any event, I just emailed your support email with the request and thank you for the quick response on a holiday weekend!!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Ok, all done. Have a good weekend.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
cheltzel

Post by cheltzel »

Alexander Riedel wrote:Ok, all done. Have a good weekend.
Got it.

Thanks Alexander!
This topic is 6 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.