Default formating for controls

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
boyddt_co

Post by boyddt_co »

I am using PrimalForms to create scripts for our company. We have certain defaults that we'd like to use e.g. background colors, font color and type. Is there a way to set these as a default for all new forms?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

What version of PrimalForms are you using?

If you are using PrimalForms 2011 or PowerShell Studio 2012 you can create a Form Template that contains the settings you wish to reuse:

Ribbon->Export->Template->Create Form Template

http://www.sapien.com/blog/2011/02/14/f ... templates/

PowerShell Studio has the added benefit of creating Styles (predefined properties) that you can apply to controls.

http://www.sapien.com/blog/2012/04/24/p ... ew-part-2/

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
boyddt_co

Post by boyddt_co »

Thank you for the information. I already own PrimalScript and PrimalForms, what does PowerShell Studio have that the other two don't? Why should I buy another product?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

PowerShell Studio is PrimalForms rebranded. I highly recommend that you download and try any product before making any decisions. Only you can decide if you need to upgrade or not.

That being said, there are a lot of changes and additions since 2011. Notable features include: Control Sets, PowerShell V3 support, Improved PrimalSense, Remote Debugging and more.

Since PowerShell Studio's initial product release, we have included 50+ features and additions. I recommend reviewing our blog articles on PowerShell Studio. They cover what's new in the product:

http://www.sapien.com/blog/topics/softw ... udio-2012/

David
David
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

PowerShell Studio is the successor to PrimalForms. Please check with sales@sapien.com for upgrade options if you are interested.
You can can find lots of information on our blog about the new features in PowerShell Studio.
Alexander Riedel
boyddt_co

Post by boyddt_co »

Thanx for the info, I'll look into it.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.