Powershell Studio : Drag and drop or sorted Function list

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
owinsloe
Been upvoted: 1 time

Powershell Studio : Drag and drop or sorted Function list

Post by owinsloe »

This is possibly a result of my OCD but it would be rather convenient to have a sorted function list (standard alphanumeric non case sensitive). This is especially useful where you have a source with dozens of functions and you are trying to locate the function to "go to".

My suggestion is that you could either present the function list sorted regardless of where they are present in the source code. Alternatively leave the list unsorted but allow a "drag and drop" feature within the function pane. Once dragged and dropped this order would be retained for future sessions and any additional functions would appear at the bottom of the list.

This would allow the user to decide the required logical positioning of the functions.

Thanks
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Powershell Studio : Drag and drop or sorted Function list

Post by davidc »

Thank you for the feedback. I will add it to our wish list.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.