ELS-QB.HLP File Missing

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 17 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
twebb@wordandbrown.com

ELS-QB.HLP File Missing

Post by twebb@wordandbrown.com »

We?re running PrimalScript 4.0 Enterprise build 4.0.500.

The Visual Query Builder help file is missing with the setup executable that we?ve received or the call to the process routine to extract and copy it has a bug because none of us on the network got this file installed with our copies.

Please post the ?ELS-QB.HLP? file along with instructions on how/where to download it so that I can distribute it to my staff, or direct me to where I can obtain a copy of it.

We?ve already downloaded the current build as of today (new date stamp, a few K larger than the 4.0.500 build from July) and it does not have the file either.

Thank you,

Tedd
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

ELS-QB.HLP File Missing

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The Visual Query Builder is a third party component and unfortunately we have not been able to obtain that help file either.

You can access the original vendor's documentation here:

http://www.epsilon-logic.net/ELSQBHelp.htm

Alex

Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
twebb@wordandbrown.com

ELS-QB.HLP File Missing

Post by twebb@wordandbrown.com »

I have also been in contact with them and have forwarded your response on to them to see what we can do with our combined efforts.

Their online HTML help is less than efficient as compared with a Help file and their MS Word document is no better.

Thank you,

Tedd
donj

ELS-QB.HLP File Missing

Post by donj »

We've tried to provide some basic guidance on using the tool in our own manual, PrimalScript 4: TFM; if you have any feedback on areas we've not covered which would be of use to you, we can look at adding that material to our manual.
This topic is 17 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.